April 28, 2014

The final push to list the house

This weekend was the final push to get the house ready to list.  My parents took the big girls for us so that we could get more work done.  We met my mom half way up the mountain and shared a Frosty at Wendy's.

I stopped at Target on my way home to get more bins to put things in to make it look pretty- a suggestion from the stager that came last week.  The blossoms on the trees were so pretty.  Even in the craziness that is going on, it was refreshing to be at Target with just Nora and to see the pretty trees.

The girls had so much fun at Mamma and Pop's house.  My mom just got little ducklings so they had a great time playing with them.


We have just about filled the storage unit.  There is nothing left in the house except for necessities.  My house looks like a magazine!  The photographer comes tomorrow after the house cleaner comes.  I can't believe this is happening.  It has gone so fast!  We are praying hard that the timing works out and that we find our new home soon.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...