September 14, 2010

Pregnant

It is finally sinking in and hitting me. I am pregnant with baby number 2. We found out via pee stick on August 31, 2010, and confirmed again on September 3. We have told several close family members, but it really didn't hit me until I had my appointment at the midwives office with Jules. On the way home from I kind of lost it in the car- a happy kind of loosing it. My heart was filled with joy! Jon and I are so excited to welcome this little baby into our family. I think because we have seen Cecilia grow and learn, we are all the more ready and excited for it. I am not nearly as nervous as I was the first time around, and I am also not nearly as overly excited as I was when we found out we were prego the first time. I think it is because this just feels right. It feels like the natural progression that our family is in. May 9ish, 2011 is the date. I am waiting for the nausea to hit me. Last time it hit like a train that never ended for 8+ weeks. They say every pregnancy is different, so I guess I can hope that it won't be as bad this time- HA! Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Since we have been telling family already, and it is so early we know that the word will get out soon. We haven't quite decided when we will make a public announcement, but I think after our first ultrasound on the 28th will be a good time. I'll be 8 weeks then, and I'm sure I'll be in the full chains of nausea. I don't think I'll be able to keep the secret for much longer than that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...