September 23, 2010

Thanks for the Cold

Jon shared his cold with me this week. How sweet of him. What a selfless gift for him to give. Normally I would not be writing about a cold. I'm not one to complain about such things. Normally, I would take my beloved Tylenol COLD medicine and go on about my life. BUT, I'm pregnant! That means no Tylenol COLD for me. That means I get to try and feel better with the likes of cough drops, vicks vapor rub, regular Tylenol (who are we kidding!) and extra blankets. Needless to say, I feel like YUCK! At least this time around I don't have to go to work and force myself to stay awake and look productive. I can take naps! I love naps, when I can take them. Like this morning. It was glorious. The falling asleep part can be difficult with a cold, but once I got comfortable enough breathing through my mouth (gross), I was out like a light. Thank you, Cecilia, for taking a nap this morning, so Mommy could nap too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...