September 13, 2010

Teething Trends

We had the opportunity to spend Labor Day with friends and family at a lake near Frisco over Labor Day weekend. The weather was so incredibly beautiful, and we had a nice relaxing time, despite Cecilia's tooth agenda. She got another tooth in, but it took two nights for it to join the party. It was so rough! I can handle one night of crying baby, constant nursing, rocking and very little sleep. But two in a row just takes it all out of me. I could barely function until the afternoon after night number two. This happened the last time we were in the mountains too- for Pat & Sarah's wedding. I am just praying that she holds off on more teeth until after this weekend when we go to visit my grandparents... in the mountains. I really hope that she is not making a trend of this. We still had a nice time fishing, hiking, and just enjoying the mountains. Also, Stella "learned" how to swim while we were there- more on that later though.

1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

You guys are such a happy family, I love to read your blog because you can tell how much you love each other, thanks for sharing with us all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...