October 06, 2010

Haircut

Cecilia had her first real haircut yesterday. (I say real, because I trimmed her bangs back in May, but I'm not counting that.) Our friends Jen and Josh came over for dinner with their little girl, Sienna. Jen is my hair stylist too, so I asked her if she would give Cecilia her first haircut. She said she was honored. Jon didn't want to miss it, so he came home a tad early from work so that he could participate in the fun. Cecilia did really well, considering the circumstances. I'm glad we had it done. I was a little apprehensive to cut bangs on her, but since she is refusing to keep her hair up any more, I had no choice. She looks like a big girl now, not my baby. I love that we can see her big beautiful brown eyes, and her perfect eyebrows now. And, Jen only slightly trimmed the back, so she still has those sweet little curls. Thanks Jen, you did a great job.

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Love that little face! I'm coming to kiss my sweet Cecilia today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...