October 24, 2010

Practice Round

Cecilia, aka Lady Bug, got to do a practice round of trick or treating before the main event next weekend. Our neighbor helps run a trick-or-treat street at an assisted living and nursing home facility about a mile up the road from us. So, we got our little lady bug dressed up in her lady bug costume and went to check it out. She was so adorable if I do say so myself, but I didn't need to because all of the staff and residence said it too! She walked independently down the halls, going to each person to say "hi". She could have cared less about the candy, but I'll take it :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That IS one adorable lady bug you have there my friend!! What a doll! Can't wait for the sequel!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...