November 08, 2010

Volume 1

I finally finished, ordered and now received the first volume of the Blogging Beth Blog Book! I am so excited to have our blog in print. Thank you Blurb.com for making this so easy. I am a little picky when it comes to book/album making (because that's what I do). I had originally started this project in the spring and thought that I would do it all in Photoshop and make it totally custom. Ya right. I gave up on that idea and used the easy route. The book turned out really well, and I am so glad to have our families history in hard copy, at least the first year and a half of the blog. As a child, and even now as an adult I sometimes find myself flipping through the photo albums that mom diligently kept for years and years as we were growing up. I want these blog books to serve the same purpose for our family. This book goes from my first post in August 2008 through December 2009. I plan to create my blog books annually from now on, which means that I should have another one coming early next year :)

2 comments:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

that is too cool! how did you do it? i went to blurb.com, but i didn't see a blog-to-book feature. can you share? elmlong@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Me, too!! Me, too!!! I love my blurb book! Such a good exercise. I love documenting all the wonder there is to document! Plus, I'm still so scatter-brained, I'm likely to forget! Enjoy that book. It's a fun walk down memory lane, particularly at nap time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...