November 01, 2010

Trick-or-Treat 2010

We took our little Lad Bug trick-or-treating on Sunday a tad earlier than the rest of the neighborhood got started. We wanted to take her to some of our neighbors to show her off before dinner and bed time. We stopped by and visited Tina. Cecilia climbed right into her lap.

We also visited Eva and Rex. They were so thrilled to see her. I thought Eva was going to pass out because she was gasping with excitement for so long! We definitely made their day.

Overall she brought home a ton of loot, and dove right in.We made chili for dinner, it was perfect for a warm fall night. I love passing candy out to all the kids. Jon knows that its kind of my thing so he was great about helping with dinner and Cecilia so I could jump up to get the door. I decided I would keep track of all the trick-or-treaters, and how many of them said "Thank you". So the final count: 63 trick-or-treaters, 45 "thank yous". That means that the kids in my neighborhood are 71% grateful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...