April 26, 2012

Fluers

*My head ache has subsided after 4 and a half weeks.  I am so thankful, and I hope and pray that it was some fluke thing and I never ever have to go through that again.  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.*

The flowers in my garden and the lilacs in the back yard are in full bloom, and oh my, are they beautiful.  They make me smile, and Cecilia loves them too.  She asks almost daily to have her picture taken with them.  I hope they make you smile too.  I wish you could smell the lilacs with me over a glass of ice tea.  If your in the area, pop by and do so.  Oh, and I've decided I really like taking pictures of flowers.  They sit still and don't mind how long I snap my camera at them ; )
























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...