August 29, 2013

Still Pregnant

Just an update.  Yes, I'm still pregnant.  Tater is still in the fryer, and seems to be quite cozy.  Eviction Induction is scheduled to start on Friday night at 11pm.  They will give me a cervical softening drug to help get things started, and then hopefully I'll get some rest and they will check me in the morning and either break my water and/or start the devil drug, pitocin, my favorite (NOT!).   Baby has approximately 36 hours to at least start the moving out process on their own.  Either way, I will have a baby to hold by Sunday (maybe I should say Monday, knowing my track record).

In other news,  Jon and I are both fighting a cold that Lilly Jeanne brought home from school.  I can't wait to go through labor while congested and with my coach feeling just as good.  Should be fun.  Pray for us, yes??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...