March 17, 2014

Due Date

It is really truly official.  I am pregnant.  There is a tiny human growing in my womb.  A teeny tiny human right now.  We had an ultrasound done today, and met with the midwife.  The due date is November 5th.  So really, we should just say November 19th, knowing my history.  I am just 6 weeks, 5 days pregnant.  We could still see the yolk sack on the ultrasound, and a tiny little heartbeat.  Just ONE heartbeat- thank God!


I know its real, I know this is happening, and I am totally ok and not ok with it at the same time.  I am really trying to be excited about this baby, and not just ok with it.  I am honestly overwhelmed, and it is easy to forget about it, except for the whole exhausted and nauseous thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...