March 17, 2014

Nora is 6 months

My sweet Nora Lou is 6 months old, already.  She is growing so fast!  She is getting more and more mobile everyday.  Crawling is coming very very soon.  We started solid foods, and she seems to like them.  Her little personality is starting to really show too.  She likes to snuggle, but not toooo much,  She has to see whats going on.  She loves to play with in my hair, and she loves to play with her sisters.  Her hair is getting so long.  I can't bring myself to cut it yet.  Fortunately, she keeps little clips and ties in her hair, so that will be our solution for a while.  At her 6 month appointment she was measured and is still tiny!  For my largest baby at birth, she has some catching up to do!

Weight: 13 lbs, 3.2 oz: 4th Percentile!
Height: 26.75 inches: 76th Percentile



















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...