January 03, 2012

Looking to the New Year

While 2011 had its high points, I feel like I was in idle for most of the year in areas of my life that should never be idle. For example, the busyness of having two kids and Jon staring a new job made date night, or any quality time, with Jon practically obsolete. Similar things can be said for other areas of my life: spiritually, my business, family time, the house, etc. That being said, I have a lot I want to accomplish this year, and I feel like writing them down will keep me accountable to them.


Personal/Family
Date night once a month, minimum 
Use the reusable fabric grocery bags
Spend at least 10 minutes per day in prayer or with scripture 
Update the family blog at least once per week
Have a family activity at least once per month
Go on a weekend get-away trip, sans kids, in the Fall

Business
Learn LightRoom 
Rebrand Fries the Moment Design 
Blog for Fries the Moment Design at least twice a month 
Update FaceBook for Fries the Moment Design at least once a week 
Get 500 "Likes" on FaceBook by the end of the year

Home
Finish the master bathroom 
Update the basement, drywall the ceiling, lighting, doors 
Redo the electrical in the house 
Replace the furnace

We'll see how far we get on the home section, but at least its a goal, and we can prioritize it.  I'm determined to get out of idle and into 2nd gear at least. Here's to 2012!  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...