January 27, 2012

Splash Lilly

I almost forgot- but I didn't!  A loooong looooong time ago, on January 2, 2012, we took the girls swimming at the APEX center.  It was Lilly's first time swimming.  It took her a while to warm up, but she eventually started to smile and seem to enjoy the water.  She was very clingy to Jon and I for the majority of the time. She was so super darn cute in her little tutu swim suit.

Cecilia had a fantastic time.  Her confidence with the water and all things slide related is scary really.  She has no fear.  She had so much fun.  There are no photos of this because, two adults + two tiny kids in the water = no free hands.  So you're just going to have to trust me on this.  She was so excited to go down all of the slides.  She was all over the kids jungle-jim water adventure thing.  Then we took the girls to the bigger pool and Cecilia and I went down the BIG slide over and over and over again.  She had so much fun, until she threw up a tiny bit on the stairs going up to the slide again.  I swear it was a tiny bit, and there was enough water on the step to wash it off with.  Don't judge.  It was really a tiny bit, and we left the pool immediately.  I wish I could take the girls swimming more often, but one adult and two girls in the water is a recipe from disaster.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...