December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013



My girls were so cute in their matching dresses this year.  You should have seen my mom and I at Kohls racing between the infant, toddler, and girls sections holding up dresses like traders on the floor of Wall Street.  I'm sure it was comical to the other shoppers, heck, it was comical to me.  

We celebrated Christmas Eve at Ma and Pa's house with the family and close friends.  Our attempt at a nice family Christmas picture was, well, lets call it a "good try".








My youngest cousins really do adore my girls, and they are so sweet with them.  Little Andrew is totally enamored with my Nora and he wants to hold her all the time.  It is so cute.  



We had a delicious meal with tons of fixin's followed by my favorite tradition of Pa reading the Christmas story from the family bible.  This year was special because the grandkids paid for the family bible to be rebound.  It was literally falling apart and was only brought out for this tradition.  My brother Pete headed up the effort.  It turned out beautifully.

My brothers and I posed for a pic at the end of the night.  Its been a while since it was just the four of us in a picture.  Gosh, I have some tall and handsome brothers.  For the record, I'M THE OLDEST!


 The night was successful, the girls were all asleep before we even hit the highway to go home.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...