December 12, 2013

HEEELLLOOOOOOO???

Yes, we are still here.  Still alive and kicking.  Seemingly getting busier by the moment.  I feel as though I am eating my words about going from 2 to 3 would be easier than from 1 to 2.  Nora has solidified her preference to sNap (short nap) as opposed to my preference which would be regular naps.  Lilly Jeanne is potty training and sick and teething.  Cecilia is on a up swing.  I *think* she may be outgrowing the toddler phase and moving into the kid phase of life, which is fantastic.  She really has been quite pleasant and helpful this week.  I really hope I don't have to eat those words too.  Oh, and I am a crazy woman and have been photographing families on the weekends and designing cards between sNaps and potty breaks.  I wish to blog so many things.  I will be back.  I need to commit to at least one blog a week, yes that will do.  So, coming up- Thanksgiving- hopefully this makes it to the blog before all of my Christmas shopping is done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...