December 30, 2013

New phones!

Jon and I have finally joined the 21st century!  I have been patiently waiting to upgrade my phone for over a year.  The day finally arrived on December 20th.  I was able to talk with the Verizon people and order our new phones and they were delivered on the 23rd!  Jon's phone was from 2008, it was so old that when any one texted him as part of a group message from a smart phone, Jon's would freeze up and shut off.  He was in desperate need of a new phone.  We are now sassy and classy and fancy with our new phones.  I got the iPhone 5s in gold (ohhhhh ahhhhh!) and Jon opted for a Samsung Galaxy s4 (woooo yaaaaaa!).  I am so excited to be able to snap a photo anytime, and to be able to have my calendar, email, dropbox, everything right with me all the time.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...