January 04, 2011

2011

We hosted New Years Eve 2010 and rang in 2011 at our home. We started the evening at Sarah's grandparents home for dinner and finished the party here. It was an honor to have the Glenn family with us. We played a very difficult game: TriBond. I would not recommend this game unless everyone playing is serious about trivia. We also played a modified version of Things. It was hard to find games that were suitable for such a large group, but it was fun none the less. We watched the Ball Drop at midnight and everyone cleared out at a reasonable time this year.
I was wiped out on New Years Day though. Something about missing a few hours of sleep and being pregnant. Fortunately, Cecilia was fairly mellow and even snuggled with me on the couch for about a half hour while we watched a Word World.
I am trying not to make any resolutions for this year. I have some modest, achievable goals set for my business, and Jon and I are focused on getting into a better financial position. Overall, I am looking forward to just enjoying this year and all the changes that it is bound to bring. We feel so blessed looking into the future, and I really just want to be able to savor those blessings without any extra pressure of a New Years resolution.

Happy 2011! I hope all of you have a blessed and wonderful year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...