January 04, 2011

New Year, New Job

Jon started work at Ball on Monday. It was like the first day of school. The opportunity and the possibilities that awaited him were so exciting! Yes, I took a picture. He was a good sport.


Monday was all HR stuff and today was his first day at his new desk. When I asked Jon how his day was when he got home tonight, he responded "Great!". I can't tell you how happy that made me! He got assigned to his project today and got all situated. He is so excited about what he will be working on! Of course, it can't all be roses: we found out yesterday that he would be working at the Boulder campus which is further than we thought, but it is a much prettier and nicer drive than what he is used to. He also learned that the possibility to go back to working 4-10's is most likely not an option. Oh well. We were spoiled with that for the last year and a half. It will take some getting used to, but I have already started enjoying my mornings with Jon. Its nice to get some time together before C gets up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...