September 10, 2011

First Day of School

Cecilia started school on Tuesday. Ohmygosh, she was so cute! Jon went to work late so that he could take her to school with me.  Cecilia was so excited to go to "sool".  She has the cutest little backpack- and so did 4 other kids in her 6 kid class.  At least her preschool accessories are fashionable.  She walked right in to the classroom and started playing.  She barely even waved goodbye to us.  I was the one who got a little verklempt.  But it was only for half of a second. 



The FOUR hour break was perfect.  It was just long enough for me to get caught up on lots of stuff, and not so long that I missed her terribly.   I must admit though, it was a little strange to not know what my toddler was up to for four hours, and without anyone to document her experience in photos.  This is such a big thing- her going to school and all- and like everything else that is new, I usually take lots of pictures.  But this school thing is different.  

I got so much done this week.  I had two client meetings, I got caught up on some house work, I got Cecilia's wardrobe changed out, I wrapped up a bunch of MOPS stuff, and best of all, I had some quality one-on-one time with my sweet Lilly, without that big sister looming around.  Lilly is going to be 4 months old on Tuesday.  Can you believe it?!?!  I think the clock started moving three times as fast the moment she was born. 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...