September 01, 2011

Summer Park Fun

We have had so much fun visiting different parks in the area this summer. It has been so fun to watch Cecilia learn how to climb and maneuver up and through different playgrounds. She has become so brave and eager to try new and bigger ladders and slides.

Aunt Sarah visited earlier this summer and she got to play with C too. Several of the parks we have visited have had "spray-grounds". The first time C discovered the fountains of cool water springing from the ground, well I think she peed her pants. But we'll never know because she was drenched in the fountain within 2.42 seconds. I did not know that this park had water which resulted in a very wet ride home.
























Another park we learned about was awesome fun!  It was a great park with several different types of structures.  It too had water, but I came prepared this time.




































This park is just a short walk from our home.  I remember thinking before Lilly was born that this would be a great park for C next year.  HA!  She was such a pro climbing and sliding here.  This was just a few weeks ago.  It is a favorite now.


See those slides?  Yes, they are that tall, and yes, Cecilia went down them like a champ, and then did them again and again.

















We also went to a park up near my parents house at Camp Como.  It was the biggest play ground I've ever seen!  I think it had every piece of playground equipment ever made.
 










 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that girl is fearless! I can't believe she can go down that enormous slide! Good for you, too, momma, for not freaking out (like I would have been doing!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...