September 15, 2011

Lillian Jeanne at 4 Months


I can't believe she is 4 months old already!  She has brought an unexplainable amount of joy and love to our family.  I can't imagine our lives without her!  Lilly is so sweet and easy going.  She is a happy baby (unless she's hungry), and will tolerate so much before getting mad.

At four months old, Lilly has several nicknames.  Cecilia calls her "Iwwy".  My go to nickname for her is "Muffin".  Jon tends to lean towards "Lil's".  She has also been affectionately called: Lillykins, Little, Little's, Lilly Pad, Lil, Hungry Monkey, Sister, Little Sister.  Her great grandpa, Pa, always calls her Lillian Jeanne, and it melts my heart every time :)

At four months old she talks ALL THE TIME!  She is constantly humming, squealing, practicing her raspberries, sighing, singing, giggling, and grunting.  

At four months old, Lilly smiles all the time, and loves to be interacted with.  Often times she will smile at you, and then turn her face away all bashful like.  Its adorable.

At four months old, she will roll from her tummy to back on occasion and has yet to roll from back to tummy.  She's pretty happy and content and not in a rush to go anywhere yet.
At four months old, she will explore your face with her hands if you let her.  Its the sweetest thing ever.

At four months old, she has 9 hairs on the top of her head.  I think its still less than when she was born.

At four months old, her eye color has solidified to big beautiful brown eyes.

At four months old, Lilly is drooling and gnawing on things all the time.  I think this might mean teeth, and soon.

At four months old, she is just about out grown her 0-3 month clothes.  She is wearing a size 2 diaper, and is ready for the medium size gDiapers (the same size Cecilia is wearing!).

At four months old, Lilly weighs 13.0 pounds (50th percentile), and is 24.5 inches long (50th percentile).

She has a firm hold on my heart.  And my hair, my face, and sometimes even my neck.  Yes, that girl loves to hang on to what ever she can, and hair is her favorite.  She loves to suck on her fingers, my fingers or knuckles, my chin, my cheek.  The other day, I let her get a little to close to my neck, while I was wiping Cecilia's face, and she gave me a hickey!  Little vampire.



Being 4 months old means getting new play spaces. 


 Being 4 months old means trying new food.  Rice cereal was a huge hit (the bib appetizer wasn't so bad either)!  I think more actually ended up in than out.



Being four months old means being loved very much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...