May 30, 2011

Family Outing

We had a first major family outing to "the Zoo" this weekend. I also had some returns and exchanges so we went out to the Stapleton area to go to the Bass Pro Shop, aka "the Zoo". Cecilia and Jon had so much fun. There are all kinds of taxidermy animals all over the place and a huge aquarium with gigantic fish. Not to mention all of the camo and hunting gear for Jon to drool over. We almost lost Cecilia in the camo, good thing she was not wearing her camo ;)

Cecilia is ready for shooting practice. I think we'll wait until she's a little older though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your post about your two girls! I have had this image of my two girls in my head since we began trying to get pregnant... it's going to be tough for a few days if God decides we need a boy in this family! By the way - I have a membership to the ACTUAL zoo... if you're interested someday when Lilly is old enough, you and me and the girls should all go! It would be completely free and the kids would have a blast. Plus, I can't wait to meet the little one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...