May 27, 2011

Red Like Elmo

I got a pedicure on May 1st, thinking that my toes would be pretty for the delivery. I was wrong. by the time Lilly was delivered, it had been 13 days, and my pedicure was about done for. The other day when I realized that I could finally bend over to touch my toes again, I decided that a fresh coat of paint was in order. I got out the polish, and Cecilia took one look at the pretty red bottle and exclaimed "ELMO!". After watching me apply the color to my toes, she pulled her chair over to me, climbed up and pointed to her toes and told me "Elmo!" in a very demanding voice. Alas, we both have toes that are red like Elmo. She shows everyone her toes, and if hers are hidden, she will show them mine, of course with the assertion that they are red- like Elmo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...