May 07, 2011

You Know its Time When...

You know its time to have the baby when the woman coming out of the bank can only muster a "WHOA!!" while holding the door for you. Thanks, Lady! You sure do know how to make this already huge feeling pregnant lady feel extra special!

According to the averages from all of the baby bets, I should be having this baby in about an hour. I don't think that will happen. There are a whopping 45 people on the betting list. Here's what the totals/averages are:

Boy 31
Girl 14
Date 5/7/2011
Time 2:05 PM
Weight 7lbs. 3oz.

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I hope baby comes soon! I can't wait to hear all the stats and see the cute little face :) I was at the store with my pregnant friend, and the check out lady said " so are you one of the ones ready to give birth tomorrow?" and she has 6 weeks left! I was mortified that she said that...haha some people are clueless. anyways, here's to hoping everything goes beautifully!

Unknown said...

I'm changing my bet. I have this gut feeling you're getting a very special Mother's day present. And this is only partly because my first bet was totally wrong. I still think girl, and I still think morning. So hopefully as I'm writing this, you're on your way to the hospital. Either way... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...