November 02, 2012

Tadpole

Cecilia took swimming lessons through the month of October.  Every Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-5:55.  This scheduling caused us to have many many crock-pot dinners, and more eating out than we'd like.  I digress... Cecilia took swimming lessons!

She was a tadpole for the four weeks of classes.  She mostly learned how to be more relaxed, comfortable, and controlled in the water.  This was huge for her.  So far, she had been so uninhibited by the water that it was terrifying.  She did awesome at swim lessons!  I felt particularly nostalgic when they started doing "chicken-airplane-soldier".  Anyone else remember this introductory swimming stroke??

I took my camera on the first and last day to capture her in action.

Day 1:
Notice how her teacher still has the roster in hand??  Yeah, thats because my kid jumped in before she was supposed to.









Day 8, Graduation!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...