November 09, 2011

Muffin on the Move

Lilly has gone from "perfectly content just lying around" to "motor-muffin" in about a week.  She has been sitting for just about a week now.  She is still a little wobbly and will occasionally do the face plant to swimmer position move still.  This week she has figured out how to army crawl/ scoot where ever she wants to go.  She's even starting to pull her knees up under her.  OH BOY, am I in trouble now!  Two mobile little people!  This is a whole new level of baby proofing and insanity.




She is such a happy baby!!  I know I keep saying this, but it is SO true.  She loves blowing raspberries lately.  When she does this, I have to call her my Raspberry Muffin.  She is so tactile.  She loves to touch and play with her hands.  I don't recall Cecilia doing this.  Lilly is very deliberate with hand placement and she loves to play in her saucer and intentionally make the toys move and the squeakers squeak.  In all the motoring she's been doing, she even found the little piano and was playing me a tune.








Here are some sweet pictures of her with me, her Daddy, her sister, her namesake, Ma, Pa, and with Ma and Aunt Jackie during tea time (not in that order).












I can't believe she is going to be 6 months old on Sunday!  Where has the time gone?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...