November 03, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 3 - Smiles


Smiles can be hard to catch on camera around here.  Cecilia never stops moving to catch a sincere and non- cheese-ball smile, and Lilly is still unsure about the big black box hiding Mom's face when I want her to smile.  I love these photos of C.  Her smile in the first one is so natural and playful.  There is nothing cheesy about it.  It is what she looks like when she is truly happy.  The second photo is another natural happy expression from her.  She has the look of excitement and wonder without overdoing it.   I particularly love the focus on it, and how it so boldly and perfectly captures her big beautiful dark brown eyes.  They draw me in and make me want to see what she sees.


1 comment:

jeanna said...

You just put joyful tears in my eyes! I love those smiles! I just want to pick "C" up and hug her! xoxox Grandma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...