November 01, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We had our own little pumpkin patch at the Fries house last night.  My girls were adorable little pumpkins.  Cecilia got to go to school in the morning for a Halloween party.  Bonus for her, and bonus for me.  Jon got home and we promptly took the girls to a few neighbors houses to Trick-or-Treat.  Cecilia didn't really get it.  She understood more than last year, but didn't quite understand completely.  She says "tirck treat"  oh so cutely though.  She wanted to go into every house that we stopped at.  Fortunately, we only went to the homes that we knew the neighbors at, so it wasn't a big deal.  












I kept count of the kids we handed candy to this year.  We had 56 total trick-or-treaters.  39 said "Thank you" and 17 had bad manners, which means that this year, the kids were only 69.6% grateful.  That's down 2% from last year.  I gently called it out to the rude ones this year.  As they would walk away without saying "thank you", I would say "don't forget to say thank you at the next house".  Hehehe. 

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

I love the pictures! The top two you could see the main image sharply and the background a little fuzzy...I am sure there's a term for that, but I just love it! Has a very professional look to it when the background is a little out of focus, plus it makes the primary image standout. Also doesn't hurt when you have such cute subjects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...