November 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 21 -  A Bright Idea


I had SO MUCH FUN with this challenge today!  We started decking the halls around here yesterday, so all of the Christmas lights have slowly made it upstairs.  I saw an awesome idea on Pinterest, and had to give it a try.  I'm pretty happy with how these turned out.  It was fun to photograph the girls with the only light source as Christmas lights.  There is no way I could get these results with our old camera.  I put some of these in black and white, and I don't know what I like better.  Thoughts??










2 comments:

jeanna said...

Thoughts-- Beth this is not a safe idea, don't let the children play with electricity! Love the pictures -Grandma

Sarah said...

This one might be my favorite so far! And I think Grandma's comment is really funny...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...