November 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 18 -  Your handwriting

This was difficult.  Mainly because I don't write anything by hand anymore.  I keep all of my lists on the iPad.  I type all correspondence via email, text, or FaceBook.  I did have one list to make though.  Next week we are headed to my folks for Thanksgiving.  It is no easy feat to load the car up with all our gear.  I usually make a list for these trips, especially when we are going to be gone for more than one night.  So, here is the start of it.  Many more items to be added, I'm sure.


1 comment:

Teresa said...

Good start! Food list.. food is always a great thing to take, especially for the picky eaters! I always have a list for "HBA" (Health and beauty) That covers bath stuff, tooth stuff, hair stuff, finger stuff.. for everyone. We like lists! Sure your mom will have back-up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...