November 06, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 5 - Touchy Textures

Rats!  I'm a day late.  Sorry!  I'm blaming the cocktail my husband fixed me after the girls went to bed.  After not drinking for um, well, close to 3 years now, one drink is really all it takes to get me into a not so "with it" place.  I did take the photos yesterday, so here are the results. 

Jon took a few also.  He's enjoying the new camera too.

Here is a collage of several favorite touchy textures the girls like.  And really, what's not to like?  A fuzzy jacket with fuzzy pom poms, super soft dog, soft corduroy, and silky satin.

These two are some favorites around here.  Cecilia's absolute favorite touchy texture: blankie.  I also love her soft and silky hair.  And Lilly down there, I could touch her soft soft skin, especially that cheek, all day.  She also has the sweetest smelling and soft baby fuzz on her head.



Day 6 will be up later today (I PROMISE!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...