November 02, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2 - It's all a BLUR!


There is something about how this turned out that I really like.  I think its the colors and the vertical pattern.  I like that you can tell that it is books, but that you can't see the titles.  These blurry books have been {at least partially} read in our home by either Jon or I at some point in time.  There are books here that span all the way back to high school and through college and then into married life, and parenthood.  Sometimes it seems that it all blurs together.

I would love any feedback that you care to share throughout this photo journey; likes, dislikes, suggestions, ideas, etc. I'm already having so much fun with it, and learning a ton!

 

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I love that you're doing this challenge! It sounds like a really fun thing to do and a great way to learn your camera {which I am totally jealous of by the way:) } I like what you did with this "blur" one, it's cool what you can do with something ordinary when you just look at it with a different perspective. Keep up the good work!

Sarah said...

I'm a follower Beth. :) Can't wait to see more from this challenge!

By the way, your first days pictures of yourself were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I gasped when I saw them, ask Pat. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...