November 12, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 11 -  What's Cooking?

A day late (I know!). 

However, yesterday I didn't really cook anything.  I reheated the homemade carrot soup and made egg salad sandwiches for lunch, and we went out to dinner to celebrate my brothers' graduation from Paramedic school.  Fortunately I took photos of the soup.  I also photographed the yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that I made earlier in the week.  I also found a picture of the pumpkin seeds (pre-roasting) from before Halloween. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, that's it! My Christmas list now officially includes this lense. Your pictures are AWESOME!!!!!! The cookies look like they came out of a cook book... I'm wow'ed every time you post something new! Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...