November 20, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 20 -  Up!

My 6 month old must have know the photo assignment was Up! today.  She pulled herself up to a standing position in her crib!  I was totally shocked and had to do a double take as I was changing Cecilia.  Jon snapped a few photos of her, she was so proud.  I am so terrified.



This is a photo of our ceiling.  It is original to our 1956 house, and it is probably the thing I will miss most about this house when we move someday.  You would have to pay a fortune now a days to get your ceilings to be textured like this.  When we first moved in, Jon and I would lay on the floor and study the ceiling for what seemed like hours.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! She's amazing!!! Go Lilly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...