November 08, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 8 -  A is for....


A is for All Precious Children Preschool.  I snapped this one dropping Cecilia off at school this morning.  It's not the greatest, but its not terrible for finding the right setting on my camera for the light in that hallway while juggling Lilly on my hip and my purse sliding off my shoulder :)


And of course, A is for Apples. They are in season!  I bought these beauties at Costco today.  I think pork with apples and onions is on the menu.  I like the black and white version of this too because it shows so much more of the texture in the color of the apples. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Your pictures are awesome! I don't know why, but something about your apples shot is really inviting and nostalgic to me. I'm so impressed by your creativity and skill!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...